Premium Natural Baby Care, Designed for Your Baby's Sensitive Skin
Happy Little Camper scores overall average to slightly above average with their performance, ingredients and their environmental impact. They are not however vegan, cruelty free and we do not know their human rights practices. So, how do they stack up against The Conscious Score? See below why Happy Little Camper got an overall D rating.
Happy Little Camper discloses their ingredients, is hypoallergenic, dermatologically tested, and free from most of the ingredients that you need to look out for. We did not see any mention of BPAs, and there is no third party tests verifying their claims. Based on our standards and their transparency, Happy Little Camper gets a B for The Ingredient Pillar of the Conscious Score.
What is in their diaper
• GMO-free cotton-blend top sheet with GMO-free Aloe Vera and Vitamin E plant extracts
• absorbent bio-core blend is made from pulp and super absorbent polymer and wrapped in a special non-woven absorbent pocket that traps the liquid inside for added protection
• pulp is untreated with no added chemicals, totally chlorine-free (TCF), and sourced from sustainably managed forests (FSC-certified)
• cotton-blend back sheet is GMO-free, breathable, and printed with certified safe inks without lead or other heavy metals
• non-woven leg cuffs that keep moisture away from baby’s sensitive skin
• stay-put tabs and stretchy sides made from lycra and flat elastics for a secure and comfortable fit
• The adhesives used in Happy Little Camper baby diapers are VOC-free, the diapers contain only non-toxic adhesives and elastics
Happy Little Camper has an ISO14001 certification which is centered around environmental impact. They follow 6 elements to maintain it, such as having a clear environmental policy, reviews of processes, and continuous improvement. They also sustainably source their fluff and cotton. Their product has 34% biodegradable materials, which is not much but it is a start. Happy Little Camper receives a C for the Environmental Pillar of The Conscious Score.
We found no relevant or concrete information about their human rights practices. Happy Little Camper receives an F for the Human Rights pillar of The Conscious Score.
Happy Little Camper does not claim their diapers are vegan or cruelty free. For the Animal Rights Pillar, they get an F.
We evaluate performance of the baby diapers based on real parents reviews and 3rd party lab tests. We consider things like absorption, leaks, comfort, and durability
Based on 860 parents feedback we have given a 4.2 out of 5 in overall performance. Parents give a C to the leak protection, absorbency. But the softness gets a D from the parents who wanted to comment. Overall Happy Little Camper gets a B rating for the Performance Pillar of The Conscious Score.